Friday, October 18, 2013

Goodbye for Now

This is my 70th post.  
It would be more fitting if it were post #100, but that's the way life goes, huh?

I have decided, at long last, that the blogging season of my life has come to a close.  In fact it came to a close last January when our beautiful little girl was born, I have simply taken this long to understand it.

I love blogging, but my life is entering a new chapter and I need to weed out the things that aren't priorities.  This is one to which I am waving, "goodbye."

I need to focus on being a Mommy, a wife, and a friend.  
I am choosing to focus on what is eternal.
I will still keep the content up, and please let me know if there are any broken links or pictures since I won't be checking on them regularly.

Also, please feel free to ask me questions!  My brain does still work (most days...) and I would still love to be able to see and help you with your projects.

Thank you to all of my faithful readers and new readers who hop on over from Pinterest every day.  I hope you find something helpful here.

May God bless you as He has blessed me.

~The Doodle Bug


1 comment:

I love to read your comments and questions!