Monday, April 16, 2012

My Very First Guest Post! Hello, World!

Hey guys!

Today is an exciting day for me.  I'm guest-posting for the lovely Kate over at Chic on a Shoestring Decorating!  She's taking a well-earned blog vacation and I'm helping her out by filling in for a day.  And she's helping me out by letting me do it, so let's hear a round of applause for Kate, and then jump on over to her blog and check it out:


And if you just wandered over here from Chic on a Shoestring, WELCOME!  This is my little slice of the blogosphere, and my little hobby-child.  Take a look around in the archives found on the top of the page or my most popular posts found on the sidebar.  If you have any questions or projects you'd like to share with me, leave me a comment--I love seeing everyone's great ideas!

Have a great day!

~The Doodle Bug

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and questions!