Monday, September 26, 2011

Logistics and a shiny New URL!

Hello my lovely readers.

You might have noticed a few changes to the look of things around here.  I changed a few things, the most important of which is the URL of the site.  The new url is doodlebugonline.blogspot.com.  Doodle Bug is the name of my business, what I sell under at the store, and I wanted to be able to make business cards and such with a coordinating blog name.  Please change the address anywhere you might have it saved.  For now, the old url has a link to the new one, but the old one does not contain any content besides that. I am sorry, the old facebook links to posts will no longer work, but I did repost the Antique Medicine Cabinet post, so that link should work like a champ.  Messy, Messy, huh?  I am sorry for the inconvenience.  Thank you for your perseverance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and questions!